1. Responsible for hosting the on-site management of the engineering service department, and dispatching and managing the on-site engineering personnel.
2. Responsible for formulating the project management plan and construction organization plan, and urging the implementation to ensure that the tasks are carried out according to the plan;
3. Regularly report to the leaders on the main tasks and the next week's work plan during the week.
4, maintain user relationship and solve all kinds of problems in the process of construction.
Requirements for office:
1 or 26-45 years old, male, college degree or above, two years or above working experience;
2. Hardworking, healthy, able to work abroad for a long time, outgoing and willing to communicate.
3. Strong execution, good overall planning, organization and responsibility.